For anyone who’s thinking about starting a weight loss program, this episode of My Weight Live is a must-watch! We cover the questions to ask, the red flags to be aware of, and what everyone should know about supplements!
[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22padding-top%22%3A%2230px%22%7D%2C%22laptops%22%3A%7B%22padding-top%22%3A%2230px%22%7D%2C%22tablets%22%3A%7B%22padding-top%22%3A%2230px%22%7D%2C%22mobiles%22%3A%7B%22padding-top%22%3A%2230px%22%7D%7D”]And if you don’t have time to watch the whole program, here are the main takeaways:
- Before starting a weight loss program, ask lots of questions. One of the biggest predictors of success is to ask what the outcomes of the program are – and are they the same outcomes you want? Does the program do anything to ensure success in the future, after the initial program ends?
- If a program or supplement seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. If it claims to be a quick weight loss fix, or target a certain area of the body, be especially wary.
- Most weight loss supplements are not effective. These are unregulated pills, drinks, & powders that promise quick weight loss. Many have health risks.
- When beginning a weight loss program, keep the end in mind. Ask yourself, is this a sustainable program? Are these goals realistic and can I do this long-term? If not, rethink the program.
- If your reason to exercise and eat healthy is just to lose weight, you won’t be motivated forever. If you are active & living a healthy lifestyle because it gives you more energy, helps you sleep, and improves your mood (the list goes on and on!), you will likely be motivated in the long-run and want to continue your healthy habits.
- Short-term, quick fixes for weight loss will not work in the long-term.
Listen to this episode in podcast form below:[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row]